Cat Category 5E RJ45 Patch Panel 24 Port 19” Ethernet Network Lan Rack
• High performance. Meets EIA/TIA 586A and ISO 11801 specifications.
• Easy to terminate. The high-density IDC blocks are compatible with industry standard BT/Krone termination tooling.
• Effective cable management via cable management loops and cable ties (supplied).
• Versatile. Colour coded for both T568A and T568B wiring.
• Clear port identification, achieved by both numerical marking and user defined marking pads.
HF Performance: Attenuation Loss: Less than 0.4dB from 0 to 100MHz, Near end crosstalk attenuation (NEXTA): Less than 40dB between pairs from 0 to 100MHz, Return Loss: Better than 14.0 dB between 0 and 100MHz.
RJ45 Socket: 50 micro inches gold plating over nickel, Copper alloy contacts, Plastic housing material: UL94V-O PBT
IDC Contacts: Extra hard copper alloy contacts IDC Plastic Material: UL94V-0 ABS, Toleranced to accept 22 - 26 AWG wiring, stranded or solid.
Panel Finish: Durable, matt black powder coating with screen-printed port identification, Plating thickness: 0.03mm +/-0.01mm, Panel thickness: 1.6mm metal.
|Quick Find Code:||N/A|