• High performance. Meets TIA/EIA-568-B and ISO/IEC 11801 (Class F) specifications.
• Easy to terminate. The high-density IDC blocks are compatible with industry standard BT/Krone termination tooling.
• Effective cable management via cable management loops and cable ties (supplied).
• Versatile. Colour coded for both T568A and T568B wiring.
• Clear port identification, including integral slide-style labelling strips.
• Compatible with Comlynx cable support bar.
Attenuation Loss: Less than 0.4dB from 0 to 250MHz
Near end crosstalk attenuation (NEXTA): Less than 40dB between pairs from 0 to 250MHz.
Return Loss: Better than 14.0 dB between 0 and 250MHz.
50 micro inches gold plating over nickel. Copper alloy contacts.
Plastic housing material: UL94V-0 PBT
Extra hard copper alloy contacts
IDC Plastic Material: UL94V-0 ABS.
Toleranced to accept 22 - 26 AWG wiring, stranded or solid.
Durable, matt black powder coating with screen-printed port identification.
Plating thickness: 0.03mm +/-0.01mm
Please note: The product you will receive may differ from the product's shown in the image.