10" SOHO 6U Black Wall Cabinet + Cat.6 Patch Panel Network Data LAN Rack
Our loaded 10" slimline wall-mounted data cabinet packs are designed to combine a neat, non-intrusive & compact appearance with convenience and functionality. The cabinets are supplied ready-assembled for immediate use.
Bundle deals! Call us on 0845 543 9503 and we will tailor make a bundle to suit your needs!
This pack includes the following products:
1x 10" Black 6U Slimline wall cabinet.
1x 10" 12 port Cat 6 Patch Panel
For more information about the products included in this pack, please see below:
10" 6U 300mm Black Network Cabinet:
- Lockable Steel-Framed Door supplied with Two Keys.
- Transparent Window for monitoring of equipment.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Profiles to enable eg rear mounting of PDU if required.
- Supplied with four sturdy wall-mounting bolts.
- Supplied with cage nuts and mounting screws to support equipment.
- Upper and Lower Cable Entry Points with removable covers.
- Quick release front door - enabling easy removal for access while cabling.
- Multiple Venting Holes to keep equipment cool (there is space for a fan tray).
These cabinets are designed to be used in home or small office applications, and in larger installations, where they can provide a useful distribution point that perhaps might serve one floor. They are designed to house our Miniline Patch Panels or Power Distribution Units (PDUs).
All of these are available from our eBay shop, along with handy items to enable neater patching such as Jumper Ring Bars and Brush Tidy Bars.
12 Port 10" Cat 6 Patch Panel:
• High performance. Meets TIA/EIA-568-B and ISO/IEC 11801 (Class F) specifications.
• Easy to terminate. The high-density IDC blocks are compatible with industry standard BT/Krone termination tooling.
• Effective cable management via cable management loops and cable ties (supplied).
• Versatile. Colour coded for both T568A and T568B wiring.
• Clear port identification, including integral slide-style labelling strips.
• Compatible with Comlynx cable support bar.
Attenuation Loss: Less than 0.4dB from 0 to 250MHz
Near end crosstalk attenuation (NEXTA): Less than 40dB between pairs from 0 to 250MHz.
Return Loss: Better than 14.0 dB between 0 and 250MHz.
50 micro inches gold plating over nickel. Copper alloy contacts.
Plastic housing material: UL94V-0 PBT
Extra hard copper alloy contacts
IDC Plastic Material: UL94V-0 ABS.
Toleranced to accept 22 - 26 AWG wiring, stranded or solid.
Durable, matt black powder coating with screen-printed port identification.
Plating thickness: 0.03mm +/-0.01mm
|Quick Find Code:||N/A|