Our RJ45 faceplate module units are supplied with a backbox and are designed to allow presentation of voice, ISDN and high-speed data signals within Cat 6 networks.
Supplied as a kit, this product will give you everything you need to install an RJ45 network outlet in your home or office installation.
With this listing you will receive:
1x Quad aperture faceplate with screws.
1x Appropriate Double backbox.
4x Category 6 data/voice module.
4x Handy cable ties.
Data/Voice Module Specifications:
• High performance. Meets TIA/EIA-568-B and ISO 11801 specifications.
• Easy to terminate. The high-density IDC blocks are compatible with industry standard BT/Krone termination tooling (available separately).
• Effective cable management via cable management loops and cable ties (supplied).
• Versatile. Colour coded for both T568A and T568B wiring.
• Clear port identification, achieved by user defined marking pads behind a hinged, transparent label holder.
RJ45 Socket: 50 micro inches gold plating over nickel. Phosphor Bronze contacts. Plastic housing material: ABS / PC.
IDC Contacts: Extra hard Phosphor Bronze contacts, IDC Plastic Material: UL94V-2 PC. Toleranced to accept 22 - 26 AWG wiring, stranded or solid.
Durability: Rj45: 750 insertions and withdrawals at 20 cycles per minute. IDC: 199 Reterminations.
Colour: Bright White
Enclosure Material: ABS
No. of modules supported: Four
Faceplate Dimensions: 146mm x 86mm x 10mm