10" 6U Grey Wall Cabinet Network Data Rack SOHO Lan Switch
Our new Miniline 10" range of wall-mounted data cabinets and accessories are designed to combine a neat & compact appearance with convenience and functionality. They are supplied ready-assembled for immediate use.
- lockable Steel-Framed Door supplied with Two Keys
- Transparent Window for monitoring of equipment.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Profiles to enable eg rear mounting of PDU if required.
- Supplied with four sturdy wall-mounting bolts.
- Supplied with cage nuts and mounting screws to support equipment.
- Upper and Lower Cable Entry Points with removable covers
- Quick release front door - enabling easy removal for access while cabling.
- Multiple Venting Holes to keep equipment cool (there is space for a fan).
These cabinets are designed to be used in home or small office applications, and in larger installations, where they can provide a useful distribution point that perhaps might serve one floor or one room. They are designed to house standard Patch Cords, 10" Patch Panels or Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and various 10" rack mounted accessories.
All of these are available from our shop, along with handy items to enable neater patching such as Miniline Jumper Ring Bars and Blanks.
The cabinets are black in colour and have the outside dimensions of 330w x 350h x 300d. The appearance of the cabinet may differ slightly from the image used.
|Quick Find Code:||N/A|