Welcome to Customer Services
Frequently Viewed Pages
Send a Message Online
You can contact us by email using this online form. We will aim to reply to your message within 24 hours, Monday - Friday. Your email address and phone number (if supplied) will only be used to respond to your query and will not be stored on any database(s).Read more
Upgrade from a guest user to a registered account
You can upgrade from a guest user to a registered account. On the checkout page, simply choose a password and we'll create an account for you.
You can also upgrade by following these steps:
- If anyone is signed in to an account on your device, sign out.
- Go to your email account and find your guest order confirmation
Returning an item
Your options for returning an item vary depending on what you want to return, why you want to return it, and how your circumstance is dealt with by our return policy.
If the item is damaged or doesn't match your order, you can return it even if the our policy says that we will not accept this return. If you've changed your mind and no longer want an item, you can still request a return.
If you bought the item as a guest, you can start a return using information on the order confirmation email you received.Read more
I can't find an order in my account
If you can't find an item in your purchase history, you may have bought it as a guest.
If you bought the item as a guest, you can still review your order, return the item, or ask for help. Here's how:
- If you're signed in to our website, sign out to avoid any error messages.
- Find your guest order confirmation email
Buying as a guest
You can purchase without having an account by using guest checkout.
When buying as a guest, you can:
- View order details
- Track the package
- Email the us about your order
- Return the item
- Let us know you didn't receive the item
To view your order details and track the item, you'll need to open your order confirmation email and ....Read more
Recently Updated Pages
Please read our policies carefully.Read more
Website Terms & Conditions
1. Our Contract
2. Privacy & Cookies Policy
3. Terms & Conditions relating to sales
4. Your use of the Website
4.1 You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else´s enjoyment of the Website.
4.2 You may use, download and display the contents of this Website on a computer screen and also print one copy of such content, but solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website or application/app or any other device connected to the Internet;
- use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
4.3 You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, libellous, threatening, abusive, bullying, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to our or other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website or the Internet;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Website;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright.
5. Use of this Website from outside the UK
6. Ownership of rights
7. Password/account security
8. Availability of the Website
8.1 We can make no promise that the services at the Website will be consistently fault free. If a fault occurs in the service please report it to our Customer Services and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
8.2 Access to the Website may occasionally be restricted or limited to allow for repairs, upgrades or general maintenance. We will endeavour to restore access as soon as we can.
9. Damage to your computer or other device
9.1 Comlynx uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device.
9.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment and software (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device.
9.3 We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
9.4 We have placed links on this Website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. We do not accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
10. Accuracy of content
10.1 The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and do not necessarily represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Comlynx.
11. Advertising and Sponsorship
12. Our liability
12.1 The Website is provided by us for your use without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
12.2 We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Website Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control.
12.3 We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with these Website Terms or your use of the Website.
12.4 Except to the extent required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on this Website.
12.5 These Website Terms shall not limit or exclude any liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law (such as death or personal injury).
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and any sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you is defamatory, offensive, bullying or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you infringes that third partys copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Website by you.
14. Entire Agreement
15. Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
16. Applicable Law
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
17.1 If any provision of these Website Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Website Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
17.2 A person who is not a party to these Website Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Website Terms but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
17.3 The Website is owned and operated by Comlynx Communications Limited.Read more
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Our Contract
3. Price & Payment
4. Delivery & Title
5. Click & Collect
7. Manufacturer's Warranties & Guarantees
8. Cancellation, Returns & Refunds
Legal Rights as a Consumer
8.14 The provisions of this clause 8 do not affect your legal rights if you are a consumer.
10. Age Requirements for Specific Goods
12. Events Beyond Our Control
12.1 We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder or for any other liability, in each case that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, mechanical failures, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition or restrictions of imports or exports).
13. Disposal of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
13.1 The WEEE regulations (January 2013) ensure that the amount of waste on certain electrical and electronic equipment is reduced, separated from household waste, collected separately and ultimately disposed of in a sound environmental manner (recycled and recovered)....
14.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected. Our contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
14.2 All images are for illustration purposes only. Contents / accessories shown in images are not included unless stated in product description.
15. Contact Details
VAT: All prices include VAT at 20% (except where indicated) subject to change in taxation.
17. Alternative dispute resolution
17.1 Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. The European Union has set up an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. If you are not happy with how we have handled a complaint about your transaction, disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the ODR Platform at www.ec.europa.eu/odr.
Comlynx Communications Limited. Drawings, photographs, part numbers, layout and style are considered property. Reproduction in whole, or in part, is strictly prohibited without written permission. Quantities and measurements are approximate. Exact products may vary from those shown. All products subject to availability.Read more
As well as the options provided below, you can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time. For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on our website may impact the functionality or performance of the website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the website.Read more
View your guest order details
If you bought an item as a guest, you'll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details. Follow these steps:
- If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
- Find your eBay guest order confirmation email
Comlynx Communications Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Comlynx Communications Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you log into the website, look for the text that says "Privacy Settings". If you click that, you have the option to either delete your account, or to download all the information we have that relates to you.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Comlynx Communications Ltd. Radley House,482 Brays Road,Birmingham,B26 2RT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.Read more