Black 6U Wall Cabinet Network Data Rack For Patch Panel & PDU
These cabinets are designed to be used in home or small office applications, and in larger installations, where they can provide a useful distribution point that perhaps might serve one floor. They are designed to house 19" Patch Panels, our range of cable management accessories or Power Distribution Units (PDUs).
This product can be loaded for shipment with 6 accessories (below):
Our wall-mounted data cabinets are designed to combine a neat appearance with convenience and functionality. They are supplied ready-assembled for immediate use and have the following features as standard:
- Lockable Steel-Framed Door supplied with Two Keys
- Transparent Window for monitoring of equipment.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Profiles to enable eg rear mounting of PDU if required.
- Supplied with four sturdy wall-mounting bolts.
- Supplied with cage nuts and mounting screws to support equipment.
- Upper and Lower Cable Entry Points with removable covers
- Quick release front door - enabling easy removal for access while cabling.
- Multiple Venting Holes to keep equipment cool (there is space for a fan tray).
The cabinets are grey and have the outside dimensions of 600w x 350h x 300d. The appearance of the cabinet may differ slightly from the image used.
|Quick Find Code:||N/A|